Due to the entry into force of the modification of the "Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información" (LSSICE) established by the Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember certain data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies are there?
ACCORDING TO THEIR OWNERSHIP
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THEIR DURATION
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
ACCORDING TO THEIR FUNCTIONALITY
Analysis cookies: These are those that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising or marketing cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising or personalised marketing cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser that allows us to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
|YSC||.youtube.com||Sesión||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.||Anuncios|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||5 meses||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.||Anuncios|
|_ga_*||.gekkota3d.es||1 año, 1 mes y 4 días||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.||Analítica|
|_ga||.gekkota3d.es||1 año, 1 mes y 4 días||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||Analítica|
|CONSENT||.youtube.com||Nunca||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.||Anuncios|
|yt.innertube::nextId||youtube.com||Nunca||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Anuncios|
Revocation of consent to install Cookies
You can use the link at the bottom right of your screen to manage your cookie preferences.
How to delete cookies from your browser.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If it is not listed, consult the documentation of the browser you have installed to block, delete or allow the downloading of Cookies.